Ganglion Cyst (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Prognosis of Ganglion Cysts
Because this is a harmless tumor that can go away on its own, or after a simple needle aspiration or minor surgery, chances are good that you will have a full recovery. Because ganglion cysts may come back after any of these treatments, however, a single treatment may not be enough.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/24/2014
Elisa E. Aumont, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Ganglion Cyst
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Ganglion Cyst:
Ganglion Cyst - Causes
What was the cause of your ganglion cyst?
Ganglion Cyst - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your ganglion cyst?
Ganglion Cyst - Diagnosis
How was your ganglion cyst diagnosed?
Ganglion Cyst - Treatment
Please describe the treatment for your ganglion cyst.
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?