Ganglion Cyst (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Ganglion Cyst Treatment
Patient Comments Read 40 Comments
Many ganglion cysts (38%-58%) can disappear without any treatment at all.
Various treatments have been proposed over the years. Some include telling people with cysts without symptoms not to worry, using a needle to remove the cyst's contents (aspiration), or surgery.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/24/2014
Elisa E. Aumont, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Ganglion Cyst
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Ganglion Cyst:
Ganglion Cyst - Causes
What was the cause of your ganglion cyst?
Ganglion Cyst - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your ganglion cyst?
Ganglion Cyst - Diagnosis
How was your ganglion cyst diagnosed?
Ganglion Cyst - Treatment
Please describe the treatment for your ganglion cyst.
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?