Viewer Comments: Ganglion Cyst - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Ganglion Cyst:

Ganglion Cyst - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your ganglion cyst?

Comment from: pauline, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

I had pain in both of my wrists. I thought I had carpal tunnel. I would wear a splint when the pain flared. Not long ago, I noticed that I had a lump on my wrist. My doctor diagnosed with me a ganglion cyst and put me on Mobic.

Must Read Articles Related to Ganglion Cyst

Cyst (Cysts)
Cyst Cyst (cysts) are abnormal sac-like structures that can occur anywhere in the body. Examples of cysts include: ovarian cysts, sebaceous cyst, ganglion cyst, pilo...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Ganglion Cyst:

Ganglion Cyst - Treatment

Please describe the treatment for your ganglion cyst.

Ganglion Cyst - Causes

What was the cause of your ganglion cyst?

Ganglion Cyst - Diagnosis

How was your ganglion cyst diagnosed?