IN THIS ARTICLE
What Causes Gastritis?
Patient Comments Read 7 Comments
Gastritis is associated with various medications, medical and surgical conditions, physical stresses, social habits, chemicals, and infections. Some of the more common causes of gastritis are listed.
Medications (only the most common medications are listed)
Swallowing chemicals or objects
Medical and surgical conditions
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/28/2015
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Gastritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gastritis:
Gastritis - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experience with gastritis?
Gastritis - Causes
If known, what caused your case of gastritis?
Gastritis - Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your gastritis?
Gastritis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with gastritis.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication