IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
See your health care practitioner if your symptoms are new, long-lasting, or worsen despite self-care.
Seek immediate medical attention if you have any of the following symptoms.
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Gastritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gastritis:
Gastritis - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your gastritis?
Gastritis - Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your gastritis?
Gastritis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with gastritis.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?