IN THIS ARTICLE
Gastritis Diet and Foods to Avoid
Changes to your diet can also help improve your symptoms. A gastritis diet needs to exclude
Several small meals a day also can help gastritis symptoms.
Gastritis Medical Treatment
The safest treatment is to avoid substances that trigger gastritis symptoms.
Common avoidable triggers of gastritis symptoms include the following. See the "Causes" for a more complete list.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/28/2015
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Gastritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gastritis:
Gastritis - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experience with gastritis?
Gastritis - Causes
If known, what caused your case of gastritis?
Gastritis - Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your gastritis?
Gastritis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with gastritis.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication