Gastritis Topic Guide
Gastritis: Gastritis is an irritation or inflammation of the lining of the stomach caused by a variety of things such as medications, supplements, medical and surgical conditions, infections, stress, smoking, and alcohol consumption. Symptoms of gastritis include pain in the upper portion of the abdomen, belching, nausea, vomiting, bloating, and a feeling of fullness. Treatment of gastritis depends upon the cause.
Alcoholism Alcohol problems vary in severity from mild to life threatening and affect the individual, the person's family, and society in numerous adverse ways. Despite all of the focus on drugs ...
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?