Gastritis Topic Guide
Gastritis: Gastritis is an irritation or inflammation of the lining of the stomach caused by a variety of things such as medications, supplements, medical and surgical conditions, infections, stress, smoking, and alcohol consumption. Symptoms of gastritis include pain in the upper portion of the abdomen, belching, nausea, vomiting, bloating, and a feeling of fullness. Treatment of gastritis depends upon the cause.
Endoscopy With the procedure known as gastrointestinal endoscopy, a doctor is able to see the inside lining of your digestive tract. This examination is performed using an endoscope-a flexible fiberoptic tube ...
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?