IN THIS ARTICLE
Patient Comments Read 40 Comments
By definition, gastroenteritis affects both the stomach and the intestines, resulting in vomiting and diarrhea.
Common gastroenteritis symptoms
More serious symptoms of gastroenteritis
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/15/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Gastroenteritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu):
Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) - Causes
What caused your Stomach Flu?
Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) - Symptoms
How long did the symptoms of your gastroenteritis (stomach flu) last? Was there anything in particular that helped with pain/symptom relief?
Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) - Treatment
What treatment was effective for your gastroenteritis (stomach flu)?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?