Gastrointestinal Bleeding (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
gastrointestinal hemorrhage, internal bleeding, bleeding hemorrhoids, peptic ulcers, gastritis, esophageal varices, Mallory-Weiss tear, diverticulosis, angiodysplasia, polyps, hemorrhoids, fissures, hard stools, vomiting of blood, upper gastrointestinal tract, upper GI tract, lower gastrointestinal tract, lower GI tract, gastric secretion, gastrointestinal bleeding, peptic ulcer disease, cirrhosis, intestinal polyps, digestive system anatomy
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gastrointestinal Bleeding:
Gastrointestinal Bleeding - Causes
What was the cause of your gastrointestinal bleeding?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?