Gastrointestinal Bleeding (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Gastrointestinal Bleeding Symptoms
Acute gastrointestinal bleeding first will appear as vomiting of blood, bloody bowel movements, or black, tarry stools. Vomited blood may look like "coffee grounds." Symptoms associated with blood loss can include :
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/10/2014
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gastrointestinal Bleeding:
Gastrointestinal Bleeding - Causes
What was the cause of your gastrointestinal bleeding?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu