IN THIS ARTICLE
Treated with antibiotics, gonorrheal infections can be cured 95% to 99% of the time.
Complications if gonorrhea is not treated include
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/3/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Gonorrhea
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gonorrhea:
Gonorrhea - Experience
Please describe your experience with gonorrhea.
Gonorrhea - Treatment
What was the treatment for your gonorrhea?
Gonorrhea - Prevention
What prevention measures do you use to avoid getting a gonorrhea?
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?