Growth Hormone Deficiency (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Pituitary tumors may require surgery.
Radiation therapy to the pituitary gland may be required if surgery for tumor removal cannot be safely accomplished.
Mohsen S Eledrisi, MD, FACP, FACE
Arthur B Chausmer, MD, PhD, FACP, FACE, FACN, CNS
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
George T Griffing, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Growth Hormone Deficiency
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Growth Hormone Deficiency:
Growth Hormone Deficiency - Symptoms
What were your symptoms of growth hormone deficiency?
Women's Health Resources
- What's Triggering Your Migraines?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?