Growth Hormone Deficiency FAQs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What are the symptoms of growth hormone deficiency?
The most common sign of growth hormone deficiency in children is the slowing of growth to less than two inches per year. A child with growth hormone deficiency may also have the following symptoms:
Adults with growth hormone deficiency may have the following symptoms:
Women's Health Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair