Growth Hormone Deficiency FAQs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
How is growth hormone deficiency treated?
Growth hormone deficiency can be treated with growth hormone replacement therapy. A drug called somatropin or growth hormone (Nutropin, Genotropin, Norditropin, Saizen, Humatrope, Tev-tropin, Omnitrope) is injected into the fat underneath the skin.
Women's Health Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?