Viewer Comments: Hay Fever - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hay Fever:

Hay Fever - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your hay fever?

Comment from: molly, Female Published: June 21

With hay fever, I had a sore throat for about three weeks. I'm on antihistamines and I feel better now.

Comment from: megnurse, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 30

I had a runny nose, constant sneezing and wheezing at night. The inside of my ears itch and I have a lethargic feeling.

Comment from: Charnette, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: November 07

My Hay Fever is the worst in the morning. I wake up with puffy eyes, sneezing with an itchy nose and later my eyes begin to water.

Comment from: Green, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 03

My symptoms of hay fever are a slightly swollen throat, feeling spaced out with headaches around my eyes and tightness at the back of my neck.

Must Read Articles Related to Hay Fever

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Reaction An allergic reaction is an overreaction to a harmless substance. Symptoms and signs of an allergic reaction include hives, rashes, swelling, itching, wheezing, ...learn more >>
Allergy Shots
Allergy Shots Some allergens are simply impossible to avoid. You cannot live a normal life and completely avoid pollen, dust mites, mold spores, and certain other common trig...learn more >>
Allergy: Insect Sting
Allergy: Insect Sting Several insects belonging to the class Hymenoptera are capable of injecting venom into humans and animals. These insects include honeybees, bumble bees, hornets...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hay Fever:

Hay Fever - Experience

Please describe your experience with hay fever.