Healthy Lifestyles for Seniors Topic Guide
Healthy Lifestyles for Seniors: Healthy lifestyle changes for seniors' an important part of aging. Taking charge of your health, getting the required medical tests and immunizations, proper diet, and regular exercise can prevent disease and lead to a longer happier life.
Exercise Exercise has been shown to reduce one's risk of heart disease, diabetes, colon and breast cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and reduce depression and anxiety. The Surgeon General recommends accumulating 30 minutes of exercise on a daily basis.
Expert Views and News
Healthy Aging Resources
- Secrets of Healthy Aging
- Exercises for Stronger Joints
- Personalized Tips for Dealing With Breast Cancer
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?