Healthy Lifestyles for Seniors Topic Guide
Healthy Lifestyles for Seniors: Healthy lifestyle changes for seniors' an important part of aging. Taking charge of your health, getting the required medical tests and immunizations, proper diet, and regular exercise can prevent disease and lead to a longer happier life.
Diet and Nutrition Nutrition and diet is needed for health. Read dietary guidelines, dietary reference intakes, food guide pyramid, calories, carbohydrates, protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. A healthy variety of food provides nutrients for health and weight management and weight loss.
Expert Views and News
Healthy Aging Resources
- Secrets of Healthy Aging
- Exercises for Stronger Joints
- Personalized Tips for Dealing With Breast Cancer
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?