Hearing Loss (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Hearing Loss Symptoms
Hearing loss may be gradual or sudden. Hearing loss may be very mild, resulting in minor difficulties with conversation, or as severe as complete deafness. The speed with which hearing loss occurs may give clues as to the cause.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/4/2014
Angelique S Kelly Campen, MD
Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Ron Fuerst, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Hearing Loss
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hearing Loss:
Hearing Loss - Causes
What was the cause of your hearing loss?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?