Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Self-Care at Home
Abdominal pain should always be of concern. Emergency care should be accessed if it is sudden in onset, associated with chest pain and shortness of breath, or if you have bloody vomit or bloody or black tarry stools.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/4/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori)
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori):
Helicobacter Pylori - Tests and Diagnosis
How was the diagnosis of your helicobacter pylori established?
Helicobacter Pylori - Treatment
What was the treatment for you Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)?
Helicobacter Pylori - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your helicobacter pylori?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?