Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori) Topic Guide
Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori): Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) are bacteria that cause widespread infection. H. pylori may cause symptoms such as inflammation of the stomach and duodenum, ulcers, or no symptoms at all. H. pylori infection may be caused by unsanitary conditions, and is spread by saliva. Treatment includes medications.
Peptic Ulcers In the digestive system, an ulcer is an area where tissue has been destroyed by gastric juices and stomach acid. Peptic ulcer disease is a general term for ulcers that ...
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?