Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori) Topic Guide
Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori): Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) are bacteria that cause widespread infection. H. pylori may cause symptoms such as inflammation of the stomach and duodenum, ulcers, or no symptoms at all. H. pylori infection may be caused by unsanitary conditions, and is spread by saliva. Treatment includes medications.
Indigestion Indigestion (dyspepsia, non-acid dyspepsia) is a description for a feeling of fullness and/or discomfort in the upper abdomen. Symptoms of indigestion can include heartburn, belching, bloating, and nausea. Causes of indigestion can be disease, conditions, medication, and lifestyle factors. Treatment of indigestion depends on the cause.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?