Viewer Comments: Hematoma - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hematoma:

Hematoma - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your hematoma?

Comment from: cootiebug, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 29

I had a stimulator put in my back and took it easy (well pretty much) for a month. One night I was having trouble falling asleep so I was doing a lot of tossing and turning in bed and got up to get a drink and when I laid back down I felt a large bulge in my back. Went to the ER and was in lots of pain, they said it was a friction hematoma and that it would most likely be absorbed back into my body and to see my surgeon the next day. (I didn't.)

Must Read Articles Related to Hematoma

Blood Clots
Blood Clots Blood is supposed to clot to help repair a blood vessel that is injured. Clots or thrombi become a problem when they form inappropriately. There are a variety o...learn more >>
Broken Nose
Broken Nose A broken nose (nasal fracture) is any crack or fracture in the bony portion of the nose. Causes of a broken nose include fights, sports injuries, motor vehicle ...learn more >>
Broken Toe
Broken Toe The toe has many bones and one or more of the bones can be broken (fractured) after a foot or toe injury. Causes of a broken toe are generally from injury or tr...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hematoma:

Hematoma - Causes

What caused your hematoma?

Hematoma - Treatment

What was the treatment for your hematoma?

Hematoma - Experience

Please describe your experience with hematoma.