Hemoglobin Levels (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What is anemia and what are its symptoms?
Anemia is a term that means less than normal levels of red blood cells or hemoglobin in a person's blood. The term is derived from the Greek term anaimia, meaning lack of blood. The symptoms of anemia usually include some of the following symptoms:
Underlying causes that are responsible for the anemia often produce other symptoms that are more specific to the underlying cause.
Must Read Articles Related to Hemoglobin Levels
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?