IN THIS ARTICLE
Patient Comments Read 2 Comments
Hernia treatment consists of surgery unless you have medical conditions that preclude surgery. In some cases, belts or trusses can be used to temporarily hold the hernia in place.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/26/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Hernia
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hernia:
Hernia - Prognosis
Did you have surgery for your hernia, and what was the prognosis?
Hernia - Symptoms
For hernia, what were the symptoms you experienced?
Hernia - Surgery
Did you have surgery to repair your hernia?
Hernia - Treatment
What was the treatment for your Hernia?
- What You Should Know Before You Have Surgery
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Are Generics Just As Good?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication