Hernia FAQs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What exams and tests are used to diagnose a hernia?
A doctor will perform a physical exam.
The doctor will ask questions about the hernia:
Your doctor may recommend surgery and refer you to a surgeon for the procedure.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/20/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Hernia FAQs
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hernia FAQ:
Hernia FAQ - Complications
Did you experience any hernia complications?
Hernia FAQ - Symptoms and Signs
What were your hernia symptoms and signs?
- What You Should Know Before You Have Surgery
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Are Generics Just As Good?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication