High Cholesterol (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
High Cholesterol Diagnosis
Patient Comments Read 5 Comments
Cholesterol levels in the body are be measured by blood testing. In addition to cholesterol and its different types, triglyceride levels can also be included in a lipid (fat) profile.
Blood test interpretation
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/27/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to High Cholesterol
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about High Cholesterol:
High Cholesterol - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your high cholesterol?
High Cholesterol - Effective Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your high cholesterol?
- Cholesterol Meds and Grapefruit Juice
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
High-density lipoprotein (HDL) is positively associated with a decreased risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).