High Cholesterol (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Controlling high cholesterol levels is a life-long challenge. Regardless of the method of treatment, routine blood tests may be required to monitor cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglyceride levels.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/27/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to High Cholesterol
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about High Cholesterol:
High Cholesterol - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your high cholesterol?
High Cholesterol - Effective Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your high cholesterol?
- Cholesterol Meds and Grapefruit Juice
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
High-density lipoprotein (HDL) is positively associated with a decreased risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).