Hip Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Hip Pain Prognosis
The most common causes of hip pain involve the aging process of the joint, causing arthritis and the loss of calcium content in the bone and predisposing one to fracture. As people improve their diet and increase their exercise programs to maintain healthy bodies (including healthy bones and joints), the goal is to allow people to be as active as possible as late in life as possible.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/10/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Hip Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hip Pain:
Hip Pain - Cause
What was the cause of your hip pain?
Hip Pain - Experience
Please describe your experience with hip pain.
Hip Pain - Treatment
What was effective in treating your hip pain?
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?