Hip Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Hip Pain Prognosis
The most common causes of hip pain involve the aging process of the joint, causing arthritis and the loss of calcium content in the bone and predisposing one to fracture. As people improve their diet and increase their exercise programs to maintain healthy bodies (including healthy bones and joints), the goal is to allow people to be as active as possible as late in life as possible.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/30/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Hip Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hip Pain:
Hip Pain - Cause
What was the cause of your hip pain?
Hip Pain - Treatment
What was effective in treating your hip pain?
Hip Pain - Symptoms
When you had hip pain, did you experience any related symptoms?
Hip Pain - Experience
Please describe your experience with hip pain.
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication