IN THIS ARTICLE
For More Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a good source for more information. Their online resource (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/) includes a fact sheet and information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 3/5/2014
Must Read Articles Related to HIV/AIDS
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about HIV/AIDS:
HIV/AIDS - Diagnosis
How was your HIV/AIDS diagnosed?
HIV - Prevention
What prevention measures do you use to avoid getting a HIV?
HIV/AIDS - Treatments
What treatments have effectively managed your HIV/AIDS infection?
Resources for Staying Well
- HIV-AIDS: Myths and Facts
- Understanding The Symptoms of AIDS/HIV
- The Top 10 Myths About HIV and AIDS
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu