HIV/AIDS Topic Guide
HIV/AIDS: HIV has killed about 25 million individuals, and approximately 40 million people are currently living with the disease. Symptoms and signs of HIV include fever, headache, tiredness, and enlarged lymph nodes. Infections that happen with AIDS are called opportunistic infections. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS. Treatment usually involves a combination of at least three drugs to suppress the virus from replicating and boost the immune system.
HIV-AIDS FAQs Get answers to your frequently asked questions (FAQs) about HIV/AIDS. Get the facts on causes, symptoms, treatment, testing, management, and living with HIV/AIDS.
Expert Views and News
Resources for Staying Well
- HIV-AIDS: Myths and Facts
- Understanding The Symptoms of AIDS/HIV
- The Top 10 Myths and Misconceptions About HIV and AIDS
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?