Home Pregnancy Test (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
After the Procedure
If you are pregnant, you will want to follow up with your health care provider to confirm the result and begin prenatal care. If you are on any prescription medications, do not stop taking them without first consulting your health care provider.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/23/2014
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Home Pregnancy Test
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Home Pregnancy Test:
Home Pregnancy Test - Results
Were the results of your home pregnancy test accurate?
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Tips to Get You Pregnant Faster
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?