Home Pregnancy Test (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
For More Information
If your symptoms don't seem to agree with your test results, or if your test or device does not seem to be working properly, you can report it to FDA's MedWatch program at the US Food and Drug Administration, MedWatch.
If you want to notify the Office of In Vitro Diagnostic Device Evaluation and Safety of the US Food and Drug Administration directly of a problem with a home use test, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/23/2014
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Home Pregnancy Test
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Home Pregnancy Test:
Home Pregnancy Test - Results
Were the results of your home pregnancy test accurate?
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Tips to Get You Pregnant Faster
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?