Home Pregnancy Test Topic Guide
Home Pregnancy Test: Home pregnancy tests are kits that contain a test to determine if a female is pregnant. Home pregnancy tests are available over-the-counter (OTC) and do not need a prescription. There are a variety of home pregnancy tests available. The accuracy of home pregnancy tests depend upon how well instructions are followed, and how the test kit was used. A pregnancy test performed in a doctor's office is the most accurate test to determine if you are pregnant.
Threatened Miscarriage A threatened miscarriage is any vaginal bleeding other than spotting during early pregnancy. There may be causes for a threatened miscarriage such as an abnormal fetus, chronic illlness of the mother, acute infections, and other factors (alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs).
Expert Views and News
- Preterm Labor and Birth: The Basics Explained
- Calculate Your Most Fertile Days
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication