Hot Flashes and Menopause (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Follow-up with a healthcare practitioner is important if a woman has severe or troubling hot flashes that are not relieved by the recommended treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Hot Flashes and Menopause
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hot Flashes:
Hot Flashes - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experience with your hot flashes?
Hot Flashes - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with Hot Flashes.
Women's Health Resources
- Tips for Living With AFib
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Personalized Tips for Dealing With Breast Cancer
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?