Hot Flashes and Menopause Topic Guide
Hot Flashes: Hot flashes are a common condition experienced by women in the perimenopause and menopause transition. The exact cause of the hot flashes is not clear. Symptoms of hot flashes include flushing, excessive sweating, night sweats, palpitations, and chills. There are a variety of treatment options for women experiencing hot flashes. Some include medication, hormone therapy, bioidentical hormone therapy, and natural remedies.
Menopause FAQs Get answers to your frequently asked questions (FAQs) about menopause. Learn facts about symptoms, risks and treatments for the condition that affects every woman in time and even some men.
Expert Views and News
Women's Health Resources
- Tips for Living With AFib
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Personalized Tips for Dealing With Breast Cancer
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair