IN THIS ARTICLE
Follow-up with a healthcare professional is necessary if an individual has been diagnosed with hyperkalemia. The type and frequency of follow-up testing will depend upon the severity of the patient's condition.
Must Read Articles Related to Hyperkalemia
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hyperkalemia (High Blood Potassium):
Hyperkalemia - Symptoms and Signs
For hyperkalemia, what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?
Hyperkalemia - Treatment
What was the treatment for your hyperkalemia?
Medical Test Resources
- Myths and Facts About Constipation
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair