Hypopituitarism in Children (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Hypopituitarism in Children Causes
Hypopituitarism may be congenital (a condition present at birth) and caused by:
Hypopituitarism can also be acquired (a condition that develops later in life) and may be caused by:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Hypopituitarism in Children
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hypopituitarism in Children:
Hypopituitarism in Children - Symptoms
What symptoms of hypopituitarism did your child experience?
Hypopituitarism in Children - Medical Treatment
What what your child's experience with hormone replacement therapy? Please describe.
Women's Health Resources
- What's Triggering Your Migraines?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Get Pregnant Faster
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?