Hypopituitarism in Children (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Hypopituitarism in Children Symptoms
Symptoms vary depending on the child's age, underlying cause, and the involved hormone. Signs and symptoms may develop gradually and may not be specific.
Signs and symptoms that may be present in newborn babies include:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Hypopituitarism in Children
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hypopituitarism in Children:
Hypopituitarism in Children - Symptoms
What symptoms of hypopituitarism did your child experience?
Hypopituitarism in Children - Medical Treatment
What what your child's experience with hormone replacement therapy? Please describe.
Women's Health Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?