Hypopituitarism in Children (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Exams and Tests
Blood tests may be performed to determine which hormone is low or absent.
The doctor may obtain an MRI of the brain to assess the structure of the pituitary or to detect a tumor.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Hypopituitarism in Children
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hypopituitarism in Children:
Hypopituitarism in Children - Symptoms
What symptoms of hypopituitarism did your child experience?
Hypopituitarism in Children - Medical Treatment
What what your child's experience with hormone replacement therapy? Please describe.
Women's Health Resources
- What's Triggering Your Migraines?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Get Pregnant Faster
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?