Hypopituitarism in Children Topic Guide
Sarcoidosis Sarcoidosis is a disease that involves a specific type of inflammation of various tissues of the body. Sarcoidosis generally appears in the lungs, lymph nodes, skin, liver, heart, kidneys and nervous system. The cause of sarcoidosis is not clear. Common symptoms involve shortness of breath, chronic cough, skin rashes, weight loss. Treatment is geared to the location of the sarcoidosis.
Women's Health Resources
- What's Triggering Your Migraines?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Get Pregnant Faster
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?