IN THIS ARTICLE
Some persons may have no symptoms or a gradual onset of symptoms. In other persons, the symptoms may be sudden and dramatic. The symptoms depend on the cause, rapidity of onset, and the hormone that is involved.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/30/2014
James R Mulinda, MD, FACP, FACE
Arthur B Chausmer, MD, PhD, FACP, FACE, FACN, CNS
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
George T Griffing, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Hypopituitary
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hypopituitary:
Hypopituitary - Symptoms
What symptoms of hypopituitaryism did you experience that led you to seek medical treatment?
Hypopituitary - Treatment
What treatment did you receive for hypopituitaryism?
Women's Health Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?