IN THIS ARTICLE
If hormone replacement therapy is adequate, the prognosis is good. Complications are often related to the underlying disease.
Medically reviewed by John A. Seibel, MD; Board Certified Internal Medicine with a subspecialty in Endocrinology & Metabolism
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/30/2014
James R Mulinda, MD, FACP, FACE
Arthur B Chausmer, MD, PhD, FACP, FACE, FACN, CNS
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
George T Griffing, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Hypopituitary
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hypopituitary:
Hypopituitary - Symptoms
What symptoms of hypopituitaryism did you experience that led you to seek medical treatment?
Hypopituitary - Treatment
What treatment did you receive for hypopituitaryism?
Women's Health Resources
- What's Triggering Your Migraines?
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?