Image Collection: Oral Health
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
8. Picture of Dental Bridge
Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. Traditional bridges involve creating a crown for the tooth or implant on either side of the missing tooth, with a false tooth/teeth in between. A cantilever bridge is used when there are teeth on only one side of the open space. Maryland bonded bridges have plastic teeth and gums supported by a metal framework.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Image Source: Drs. Jason and Colleen Olitsky / smilestylist.com.
Text: "Dental Health and Bridges", WebMD Medical Reference
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
Oral Health Resources
- What to Do About Teeth Grinding
- Eww! What's Living In Your Mouth?
- How to Spot the Signs of Gum Disease