Image Collection: Oral Health
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
2. Picture of Dental Veneers
Veneers (sometimes called porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells that cover the front surface of teeth, changing their color, shape, size or length. Veneers can be made from porcelain or resin composite. Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth's color or shape compared to crowns, but the process is not reversible.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Image Source: Drs. Jason and Colleen Olitsky / smilestylist.com.
Text: "Dental Health and Veneers", WebMD Medical Reference
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
Oral Health Resources
- What to Do About Teeth Grinding
- Eww! What's Living In Your Mouth?
- How to Spot the Signs of Gum Disease