Image Collection: Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
37. Picture of Dysplastic Nevi (Atypical Moles)
Dysplastic nevi: Atypical moles whose appearance is different from that of a common ordinary mole. Dysplastic nevi tend to be larger than ordinary moles, have more irregular borders, are often mixed in color and present in large numbers. A dysplastic nevus can give rise to malignant melanoma.
Text: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary by MedicineNet, Inc.
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair