Image Collection: Scalp, Hair and Nails
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
19. Picture of Low Level Light Therapy: Sunetics Device
Low level light laser therapy (LLLT) has been used to treat a variety of medical disorders from ulcers to musculoskeletal disorders. In 2007, a low level light device was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat male pattern hair loss.
There are various manufacturers of light therapy devices that are sold to physician's offices that are not handheld, such as the Sunetics device.
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
- Guide: Beauty and Healthy Living Facts You Can’t Live Without
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care