Image Collection: Allergic Skin Disorders
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
3. Picture of Nummular Eczema
Nummular eczema: Coin-shaped patches of irritated skin-most common on the arms, back, buttocks, and lower legs that may be crusted, scaling, and extremely itchy.
The word "nummular" is taken from the Latin "nummus," a small coin.
Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary by MedicineNet, Inc.
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Is Your Eczema Under Control?
- Health Check: Managing Your Child's Eczema
- 9 Tips for Treating Dandruff