Image Collection: Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
2. Picture of Port-Wine Stain (Lip)
Port-wine stains (PWS) are low-flow capillary malformations. They represent the most common type of vascular malformations. Any area of the body can be affected. However, the head and neck areas are most commonly affected.
Port-wine stain on the lower mucosal and cutaneous lip.
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?