Image Collection: Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
14. Picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Calf)
Squamous cell carcinoma in situ (Bowen's disease) is a type of early-stage skin cancer that appears like a red, scaly patch. The picture shows a squamous cell carcinoma in situ on the calf of a patient.
Text Reference: "Bowen's Disease." American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
- What Happens in the Operating Room?
- Treatment Options for Metastatic Melanoma
- Living Well With Lung Cancer