Immunization Schedule, Adults Topic Guide
Immunization Schedule, Adults: At least 45,000 adults in the United States die of complications of influenza, pneumococcal infections, and hepatitis B each year. These diseases, and others that can be prevented by vaccines, ...
Hepatitis B (HBV, Hep B) Hepatitis is a general term that means inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis B is caused by infection with the hepatitis B virus (HBV, Hep B). Hepatitis B is transmitted from one person to another person via blood in semen, saliva, vaginal discharge, etc. Symptoms of hepatitis B include loss of appetite, fatigue, nasuea, itching, jaundice, and abdomen pain. Treatment is with drugs.
Expert Views and News
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?