Immunization Schedule, Adults Topic Guide
Immunization Schedule, Adults: At least 45,000 adults in the United States die of complications of influenza, pneumococcal infections, and hepatitis B each year. These diseases, and others that can be prevented by vaccines, ...
Rabies Rabies is a disease humans may get from being bitten by an animal infected with the rabies virus. Rabies has been recognized for over 4,000 years. Symptoms and signs include fever, chills, pain, itching, muscle spasms, seizures, and coma. Treatment depends upon the species of animal, its behavior, and where you were exposed to the animal.
Expert Views and News
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?