Immunization Schedule, Children (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine
HPV infection is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted infection (sexually transmitted disease, STD) in the U.S. It is estimated that at least 75% of the reproductive-age population has been infected with sexually transmitted HPV at some point in life. It is believed that over 6 million people become infected with HPV every year in the U.S., and approximately 50% of those infected are between the ages of 15 and 25.
Randy P Prescilla, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Immunization Schedule, Children
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?