Immunization Schedule, Children (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Chickenpox (also called varicella) is a common childhood disease. It is usually mild, but it can be serious, especially in young infants and adults.
Chickenpox can be spread from person to person through the air or by contact with fluid from chickenpox blisters.
Randy P Prescilla, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Immunization Schedule, Children
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?